Doras Luimní has developed a New Arrivals guide to assist people who have recently immigrated to Limerick. You can download the resource in PDF format here. A booklet in hard copy is available from Doras Luimní which is useful for companies and institutions that have large numbers of employees and/or students relocating to Limerick. Anyone interested in the hard copy booklets should contact Aideen Roche.
The guide contains useful information for immigrants about visas, important documents, finding places to live, working, healthcare, education and childcare. Download now to find out more.
We are proud of our record of collaborating with and assisting professional and student researchers on a wide range of projects, as well as commissioning and carrying out our own research. We continue to try to do so where appropriate and feasible because the production of new research adds to the evidence base informing our work. However, as a small charitable organisation we experience intense demand on our limited resources.
At Doras Luimní we receive a considerable number of requests for interviews on a yearly basis. While we endeavour to support researchers in their work, it is not possible to accommodate all candidates due to time and resource constraints.
If you wish to collaborate with Doras Luimní on your research, please see/complete the following instructions:
- Please consider all ethical considerations when conducting your research.
- Please read our published resources (available here) and other relevant material in relation to your research topic in advance of an interview.
- Please download the research collaboration form here: Research Assistance
- Please complete the form and return to email@example.com for consideration.
- Please allow 4 weeks for assessment and decision on your application to be reached.
- If successful, please provide all interview questions and a project information sheet in advance of interview.
Note: Please note that the interview may be conducted over the phone or in person, depending on staff availability.